Crawford leads regulatory reform,
supports a job-friendly environmentWelcome! I am Hugh Crawford and I am seeking re-election for the Michigan House of Representatives in the new 38th District, which includes Novi, Northville, Walled Lake, South Lyon and Lyon Township.
I firmly believe that citizenship is not a spectator sport. For me, that means I have an obligation for public service and a focus on getting things done for you. Over the past four years in Lansing, I have leveraged my experience in business and government to bring a new perspective on the issues and challenges facing the 38th District.
Simply put, I’ve been laser focused on creating a job-friendly environment for the State of Michigan. It’s all about creating jobs and leading our state out of a decade-long recession. Just two years ago, we found ourselves strapped with a $1.6 billion deficit, but that problem is solved. We’re now well on our way to economic success in our great state.
This has been accomplished by:
- Supporting fiscally responsible polices
- Leading regulatory reform by reducing unnecessary rules and regulations on small businesses and corporations
- Emphasizing the importance of funding K-12 education
- Rewarding job creators, not punishing them
- Operating an efficient state government
- Supporting Governor Rick Snyder’s quest for relentless positive actions
- Solving problems
- Making difficult decisions in the best interest of my district and the state
My passion for public service is well documented. My track record in getting things done for my constituents is fiscally conservative and responsible.
I ask for your support on November 6, 2012 to continue my quest on the issues that matter to you. I look forward to serving you and being your voice in Lansing.
Hugh D. Crawford
State Representative – 38th District